Saturday, November 8, 2008

Crazy 8's

I was tagged by Janet... :)

8 Things I am obsessed about right now:
1. Getting Allie to remember that she can poop in the toilet
2. Figuring out how to stop Sami's constant whining
3. Getting Sami out of her room and into Allie's (to make room for the baby)
4. Making sure I don't eat too much
5. Ward music (especially for December)
6. Making sure our house is clean enough for my mom when she comes next month
7. Figuring out what the heck to name a boy!
8. Will Blogger work for me tomorrow?

8 Words or Phrases I use:
1. Girlies
2. For Pete's sake!
3. Right on
4. Dude
5. Homey
6. I dunno
7. Hon
9. Darlin'
8. Little turkey

8 TV shows you love to watch:
1. Numbers
2. Lost
3. 20/20 (But only if it's a John Stossel one. That guy rocks my world!)
4. The Dr. Oz episodes of Oprah (while I'm folding laundry at night)
5. Wow, I don't watch much TV anymore...
6.
7.
8.

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Went to the beach
2. Spent 2 1/2 hours at some time share sales pitch
3. Went to a chocolate factory
4. Met a family from Minnesota and went to dinner with them
5. Endured Sami's whining
6. Went to a used book store
7. Dug for clams
8. Hung out at the Daytona Ocean Walk

8 Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Ottavio's (Provo Italian restaurant)
2. Los Compadres (San Diego taco shop)
3. Casa de Bandini (San Diego Mexican restaurant)
4. Skewer's
5. P.F. Chang's
6. Outback Steakhouse
7. Mighty Mushroom
8. Woody's BBQ

I tag: Erika
Rachelle

3 comments:

Jill and Kevin said...

I haven't tried the Mighty Mushroom yet. Is it the one on Dairy? It always looks packed. I need to start folding my laundry at night!

Joey Bainbridge said...

Boy names, I think Joey is a good one, Kev should agree.

Janet said...

Thanks for doing the CRAZY 8's!! I will have to try the Mighty Mushroom too!