Yesterday I informed Allie that I went to vote while she went to school. She said, "Mom, did you vote for John McCain?"
"Yes I did, Allie."
Then looking over at the newspaper and the pictures of both candidates, she said, "I want to vote for Barack Obana."
"Oh, really. Why do you want to vote for Barack Obama, Allie?"
Her mouth stretched into a goofy grin. "Because he's funny-- he has such a silly smile! Look at him!"
She seemed satisfied this morning when I told her Barack Obama did indeed win. She asked, "Did John McCain win, too?"
I guess she hasn't figured out that we only need (and want) one president.
2 years ago


1 comment:
i see you are blogging!! i saw yours listed on Janets. Sarah told me you are having a baby boy!!! that is great and your almost due! that time has gone so fast! Maybe not for you- but since i haven't seen you in so long and then see that your 34 weeks all of a sudden---- well, it went fast for me!!
Post a Comment