Thursday, April 16, 2009

Creativity Tag

Anyone who knows me and how difficult it is for me to be motivated to do anything artistic, is going to think this is funny. But I'm all about pushing myself outside of my comfort zone lately...

"The first five people to respond to this post will receive something made by me. HOMEMADE! The item will be my choice made just for you!

Restrictions and Limitations:
1. I have complete creative freedom
2. What I create will be just for you
3. It will be done within the next 6 months
4. You have no clue what it will be. It may be personalized note cards. I might bake something. I might not think of anything until 6 months from now...

The catch? You must re-post this on your own blog and offer the same giveaway to 5 people who comment. The first 5 people to leave a comment telling me they are in, will win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift from me! Be sure to post a picture of what you get!

Here's to creativity!"

5 comments:

Emma said...

So if I post a comment, and I already won on someone else's blog, so I have to do 2 different giveaways. Or can I combine them?

Krissy said...

I say combine them. Who's really going to complain? Well, you might, when you see what I make for you... whatever that will end up being. Hmmm...

A Pen In Neverland: Angela Peña Dahle said...

That is awesome that you are being creative. It does take a lot of energy to do that sometimes. I have been doing PLENTY of that lately! So while it lasts why not share it with others right!

A Pen In Neverland: Angela Peña Dahle said...

I forgot to say...I'M IN!

Diane said...

I may be the third to respond, but I'm still not up to creating a blog. Sorry Krissy. Nice try on motivating me though. :) I love reading everyone's but I'm afraid mine would just go to pot. I'll stick with my "Hunt Happenings" occasional emails. Wanna meet up in Pensacola again? :) Drew looks great, by the way. And you sing awesome! Wish I could have been in your latest performance. Keep it up girl! Love ya!