Thursday, April 2, 2009

Brevard's Next BIG Thing

I'm sure everyone already knows, but I thought I'd mention it just in case. In March I auditioned for our newspaper's version of American Idol, Brevard's Next Big Thing. I had a good time breaking out of my comfort zone to do it. My video is posted as of today, so if you go to www.brevardsnextbigthing.com, you can view the singers' videos and vote for your favorite. If you want to vote multiple times, just refresh the page after your vote has been counted.

Now, I HATE it when people rack up the votes just because of all the people they know (which is definitely happening a little bit), so please only vote for me if you really think I should be in the top 5 of my group.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I saw you in the paper the other day! Good luck!

FWmom said...

wow- this is really cool! i will check it out and you will get our vote-- good luck!

Janet said...

I'm voting like crazy!! You are the best in your group!

Kimberly said...

I agree with Janet. I checked out everyone in your group, and you are the best!