Allie made this rad book for me at school. Mrs. Bolick's art projects rock my world!
"Even When I'm All Grown Up... I'll Still Love You!" A bookmark.

"My mom looks the prettiest when she 'wears her Cinderella dress.'"

"If I had $100 I would buy my mom a ... 'teddy bear.'" (That better be one dang-good bear!)
"My mom's favorite food is... 'Spaghettio's.'" (Wishful thinking...)
"My mom loves me because... 'she doesn't want me to get hurt.'" (Perhaps we talk about avoiding injury too much.)
This speaks VOLUMES...
I adore our little girl.
"If I had $100 I would buy my mom a ... 'teddy bear.'" (That better be one dang-good bear!)


8 comments:
That is so great! I love her answers.
I use to do that when I taught preschool. I love those question/answer things from kids. They are always so cute and funny. Her answers were so sweet. You'd be surprised what some kids say that would make their parents want to hide in a corner. Cute!!
Allie cracks me up. I look forward to those kinds of things as Jane gets older, which is just around the corner!
What a cute book :)
For some reason it really satisfies me when somebody uses the phrase "it rocked my world." Like, that phrase never gets old... in fact, to me, it just gets cooler with age, unlike the Rolling Stones.
What a sweet Mother's Day gift. I'll bet that made your day. She's such a cutie. 25 feet tall, eh? I always knew you were taller than me, but I tried to hide it by wearing heels. Looks like I need to get me some taller heels! I love the picture of her when she's all "grown up." :) Love ya!
Krissie, will you teach me how to paint knobs, please, please, please.
SO CUTE. I can't believe how old she is.
Post a Comment