I was tagged:
4 Jobs I've had:
- Pancake woman at BYU's Morris Center cafeteria
- CUTCO sales rep
- Handheld periscope inspector/repair person
- Junior High English Teacher
Places I've lived:
-CA, UT, FL
Movies I could watch again and again:
- The Music Man
- Father of the Bride
- School of Rock
- Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Favorite Foods:
- Pizza
- Carne Asada
- Mongolian Beef from PF Chang's
- French fries
A couple weird things about me:
- I can make three folds in my tongue
- My mom is convinced that I could do the moonwalk in elementary school. Whatever. I could do the wave, though.
Favorite (most recently read) books (besides scripture):
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
- New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
- I started Charlotte's Web, and it seemed cute
Fav Tv Shows:
- Lost
- Numbers
- 20/20
- Reruns of the Cosby Show or Home Improvement
4 Websites that I enjoy (besides my blogging buddies):
- Travelocity (I can dream, can't I?)
- NHC (National Hurricane Center-- essential right now)
- LDS Music Source (I'm ward choir director)
- Townhall-- actually, Kev actually scans it and then send me links to good articles
Places I'd rather be:
- Right now, nowhere (I'm actually content at this point). But when having a bad day...
- Venice
- The temple (it's peaceful and my kids can't go in there)
I tag:
Marcie K.
Michelle C.
Melissa F.
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment