Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Church's Children's Art Exhibit

About a year and a half ago, the Church called for children's artwork portraying how the gospel blesses their lives. Some of the artwork was to be used in an exhibit in Salt Lake City this summer. I was on the website for The Friend, the Church's children's magazine, when I came across a link to see artwork from the exhibit. I went to the category for 6-year-olds (since she was that age when she mailed hers in). Sure enough, there it was! On the 5th page of artwork, 4th from the left on the middle row. Go to http://lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=21bc9fbee98db010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD&locale=0&sourceId=efee746fb7b5d210VgnVCM100000176f620a____ and click on "start" to get to the art and then go to page 5. So cool! Allie was thrilled!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Awesome use of color. It looks like a patchwork quilt. That's cool that Allie's picture got put on the LDS.org website.

I also like how everyone else is blonde and you have light brown hair. Did you dye it? :) Ha ha!