In the past week, Drew has gotten into a terrible habit of biting me while nursing. Thankfully he doesn't have teeth yet, but OUCH! And I know if we can't stop this now, he'll be drawing blood when teeth DO come in... just like his big sister Sami did. Little turkey. Every time he bit me, I would yell, "Ow!" looking him in the eyes and saying, "No biting!" Of course, he's not even three months old yet, so I doubt he's catching on to anything.
But Sami caught on.
Last night I was walking through the living room when I heard Sami's little voice yell "Ow!" from the couch. I looked over to see her sitting with her shirt up and her baby doll pressed to her chest.
I smiled and chuckled. "Sami, did your baby bite you?"
She smiled back. "Yeah."
2 years ago


3 comments:
that is so cute!!!! i love it!
That is soooo funny! Everyone told me that Mattie would copy the nursing thing with her dolls, but she hasn't! She does understand, because she talks about it, but she still chooses to feed her dolls with a bottle!
I had to laugh at that one, it's so funny the things kids pick up on. Krissy I love your blog, you are such a great writer, seriously I can get carried away reading your posts and completely ignore my crying children in the background.
Post a Comment