This is a video I took from January. Awesome. Don't mind my extremely messy room-- the girls messed up my bed and threw my clothes and shoes everywhere.
Krissy! I have totally enjoyed your blog! I hope you don't mind my peeking into your cute lives (it was on your facebook profile). When I saw you lived in Melbourne, I remembered that I went to Indiatlantic for my spring break senior year of high school. Funny, huh? Isn't it just over the causeway from you? Great to see you guys again!
So I am probably the only lamo w/out sound on their computer so I miss out on the glorious belting out of the tunes! But the awesomeness of the footage cannot be denied! :)
9 comments:
That was awesome! It will make killer clips someday for a 16th birthday or wedding video. Gotta love technology.
loved that!!! i just saw you tagged me. i have to back and see what comes up
Funny! I can just see it now, in another 12 years Allie will be an American Idol winner!
That's awesome! one girl has the moves, and one girl has the vocal chords! Man Allie can belt it!
No worries - my bed looks like that most every day. I'm working on that, though. So cute!!
Krissy! I have totally enjoyed your blog! I hope you don't mind my peeking into your cute lives (it was on your facebook profile). When I saw you lived in Melbourne, I remembered that I went to Indiatlantic for my spring break senior year of high school. Funny, huh? Isn't it just over the causeway from you? Great to see you guys again!
So I am probably the only lamo w/out sound on their computer so I miss out on the glorious belting out of the tunes! But the awesomeness of the footage cannot be denied! :)
Love it too cute!!!
Anytime I need a good laugh I just tap into Krissy's blog!
Post a Comment