I wasn't tagged with this, but I saw it on a friend's blog and thought it was adorable. Ask these questions of your kids...
1. What is something mom always says to you? Allie:Nice things. Sami: Climb off
2. What makes mom happy? Allie: If I do what you say. Sami: Go to sleep.
3. What makes mom sad? Allie: If you don't obey Mom. Sami: Don't make her happy.
4. How does mom make you laugh? Allie: By tickling me. Sami: Ha ha! (I think she was demonstrating)
5. What was mom like as a child? Allie: Good, not bad. Sami: Uh... I dunno.
6. How old is your mom? Allie and Sami: I don't know.
7. How tall is your mom? Sami: Big. Allie: Why don't we bring out the thing to see how tall you are? (She was referring to the scale)
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Allie: Be happy. Sami: Be happy. (Too bad Sami was just copying what Allie said)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Allie: Go home and do something. You go home and feed Drew, right? Sami: Play at the park. (Hmmm... I think she misunderstood me)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Allie: I don't know. Sami: I dunno.
11. What is your mom really good at? Allie: Holding Drew very gently. Sami: I dunno... Play outside?
12. What is your mom not very good at? Allie: Jumping jacks. Sami: I dunno... Not good at doing jumping jacks. (Glad you're an individual thinker, kid)
13. What does your mom do for her job? Allie: You get ready fast. You get ready for church, and you feed Drew. (I'm beginning to see a trend) Sami: You take a shower.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Allie: All the kinds you make. Pasta, green beans, broccoli, and spinach! Sami: I dunno... CARROTS!
15. What makes you proud of your mom? Allie: When you're good at doing stuff all by yourself. Sami: Making funny faces.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Allie: A mama cartoon! Sami: Santa Claus!
17. What do you and your mom do together? Allie: We go somewhere. Sami: Sam's Club
18. How are you and your mom the same? Allie: 'Cause we're both wearing PINK! Sami: I dunno.
19. How are you and your mom different? Allie: 'Cause we wear the different same shirt. (Say what?) Sami: I dunno... wear pink?
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Allie: 'Cause you love me a whole lot! Sami: To hug each other.
Oh, and Drew's answer to all of these was, "Waaaa!"
I tag: Everyone who wants to do it!
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment