Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Last Prego Pics

Kevin took these pictures yesterday.

In the words of 14-year-old Steven from church, "Nice beer belly, Sister Smith."


That poor kid is seriously rolled up into one big ball. Between my narrow hips and relatively short torso, he has no place to go!



I had him take one from behind merely because so many people have commented about how funny it is that from behind I don't even look pregnant. Yes, I have gained some weight, but I have to remind myself that's healthy during pregnancy. :)


2 comments:

mom stamps said...

I loved the beer belly comment! That was hilarious! I thought of calling you guys while I was in Florida, but with Homestead being over a hour away, your new baby, me without a car, and Christmas I figured that I'd just have to catch you all next time, whenever that will be. Congrats on the boy! He'll send you to the emergency room way before he's 4 and 1/2 years old.

Kati said...

We're peas in a pod! Not everyone can claim a belly like that. (I'm not pregnant now, but look very much like that when I am.) I think you look great!