While my parents were here last week, my dad decided to question Allie a bit. "Allie, who is the smartest person you know?"
Without hesitation, she responded, "I am." So telling, isn't it?
My dad and I laughed, and he couldn't resist another question. "Who is the silliest person you know?"
"Uncle Evan." Our eyes went wide. Just one more question...
"Who is the strongest person you know?"
"My dad." Must be all that Cross-fit.
In our Christmas morning family tradition of giving a gift to Jesus, we invited the girls to actually do more this year than just scribble on a piece of paper. After a few dead-end questions to Allie we finally got a good answer by asking her, "How can we show Jesus we love Him?"
"By being nice," she replied.
"That's right, Allie! Who can we be nice to?"
"To Sami... and to you, Mom! And to Dad, too!"
We nodded. "And you can be nice to Baby Drew, too."
I love her honesty. "But I'm already nice to Drew."
2 years ago


1 comment:
She is a hoot! Thanks so much for coming to visit today! It was great seeing you guys.
Post a Comment