Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Getting-to-know-you Game

Thanks, Jill M.!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
For Christmas... I have to use wrapping paper.
2. Artificial or real tree? Real. Although, we've had an artificial tree for the past eight years. Today that will all change! :)
3. When do you put up a tree? Artificial-- day after Thanksgiving. Real-- today. :)
4. When do you take it down? 1st of January
5. Do you like eggnog? As long as it's low fat.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A Cabbage Patch Doll
7. Hardest person to buy for? My brother
8. Easiest person to buy for? Kevin
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yup.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I do both.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Christmas gifts have been fine... but I did receive a pack of plain white underwear from a friend at my 9th birthday slumber party... and it wasn't a joke gift! My friend was pretty embarrassed, because her mom went and bought it without her knowing. I think she even cried. I felt worse for her!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas, A Charlie Brown Christmas, A Christmas Story
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? October-ish
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so, but I can't really remember.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas time? Chocolate Almond Brittle
16. Lights on the tree? I'm cool with either white or colored. Kev prefers white, though, so that's what we have.
17. Favorite Christmas song? The Christmas Song, Silent Night, O Holy Night, Coventry Carol, etc. (the list really goes on... and on)
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home through Christmas day, and THEN we can travel.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? PJ's on Christmas Eve, and all the rest Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Busy stores
23. Favorite Ornament theme or color? No theme
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? A healthy family (especially the new baby)

I tag: Ronnie, Heather, Rachelle

2 comments:

Heather said...

I've actually noticed people doing this tag recently, and now I'm excited to do it too!

Congrats on the new baby boy! I keep waiting for you guys to post a picture. We would love to come and visit you at the hospital when you are feeling up for it!

FWmom said...

I was jsut stopping by from Janets blog. I havent visited in a bit. i have to add you to my side bar so i can visit more often. those pictures of you and your belly look great! your right- from the back you do not look pregnant at all and then in the front- that belly could take people out!!!
congrats on the baby. I'll have to check back for pictures!!!!