Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm Back!

All right, I don't know what it about Blogger that makes it hate me so much. See how my last post was, oh, in November? Over two months ago! Ridiculous. I still can't log in normally, though. I was just visiting another blog, and decided to "just see" if I could sign in from there. Took me straight to my dashboard without any of those stupid "connection interrupted" messages I usually get. So, with all that said... I actually don't really have time to post anything right now, but I'll update all this soon. Ciao.

3 comments:

Mother 25 - 8 said...

That's so typical of some of my internet experiences.

Alexander said...

I hear you, sometimes blogging gets too long and hard to keep up.

Annalisa said...

Well, I'm glad you're back. Long time no see...smiles, annalisa geoff (546 wymount, lol.) and linc & hari.