Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween

We had two princesses on Halloween this year. I had planned on having Sami wear Allie's cow costume, but she wanted to wear the snow princess dress my mom had gotten Allie last Christmas. I got them all dressed up after their afternoon nap, and then took them to a few houses to "trick-or-treat" while waiting for Kev to get home. Then we headed over to the trunk-or-treat at the church. Kev and I wore his parents' old clothes from the 70s, and we had to tell people that, yes, these were actually real clothes the his parents really wore. To decorate our trunk, I wrapped Allie's beach ball in aluminum foil and hung it in the back, and had Jackson 5 blasting from the car stereo. We had a good time... and the girls got loaded with candy. Ugh.

2 comments:

Mother 25 - 8 said...

OK Krissy, where'd you find that pink outfit?

Alexander said...

You have beautiful girls. Loved their Halloween costumes.