Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Some Recent Videos

Here are videos from the girls' dance recital in May. They go to Gateway Academy at First Baptist Melbourne. Hence, the cross in the background... and the Christian-based music... and the modest "costumes" (that the teacher found at Ross, mind you, instead of those expensive "real" costumes you have to order-- love it!). Anyway, just copy and paste these addresses to see the videos.

Sami (Dance Exploration)-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wg7TS3KLoo

Allie (Ballet 1A)-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWdh74vPwyU

Allie (Jazz 1A)-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnbIcZ1Tc90

Also, this weekend we had a choir concert-- our typical lighter summer program. I chose to do a solo-- "Adelaide's Lament" from Guys and Dolls. It was a ton of fun to do! I miss performing like this on a regular basis... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftvWTAS9frc

1 comment:

Sarah said...

First of all, I can't believe how big Sami and Allie are getting. They are such lovely young ladies.

You did a great job as Adelaide. I would totally fly down to Florida to see you perform. :) And I thought Drew's imitation sneeze was adorable.

You also look really cute pregnant. I wish I did...maybe then I wouldn't mind being pregnant as much. Let's just hope I don't have to be pregnant again anytime soon and that it's only a few more times!

Thanks for sharing these videos.