If you haven't heard yet, I had an ultrasound this morning, and it went great! I haven't spotted for over a week, and the blood clot that was so visible a week and a half ago couldn't even be found. I thought I'd post a video of the little tike bouncin' around my womb.
2 years ago


9 comments:
I'm so happy to hear this news! I have been worried about you. And thanks for the video, too. It is amazing. :-)
Love the video!! That is so amazing!!
WOW love the video!!!
Glad you are doing well :).
Miss you guys!
So glad to hear about the good results!!! We are excited for ya!
You do have an active little one inside of you right now! I know I've already told you this, but I'm so glad that the clot disappeared and that you aren't confined to your bed anymore!
That. Was. So. Cute Krissy! In the video, how far along?
I was 11 1/2 weeks at that point. Totally cool video, though, eh?! :)
VERY cool!! How'd you get it?? It's way clear and yeah, he (I'm guessing boy, which probably means girl FYI) is so cute in it!!
I had to go in to make sure everything was looking okay after two weeks of being on bed rest. I've never had an ultrasound at that stage before. At one point the baby really got active, and the tech just happened to catch it on the screen. So she quickly recorded a couple clips.
Post a Comment