Last Friday we went to the temple, Kevin staying longer with the Terrys to purchase some food storage from the cannery in Orlando. Sami tagged along, since the Terrys were bringing their girls, and I went home with Drew, so I could get home in time to pick Allie up from school.
While they waited for their 3pm cannery appointment, they spent some time at Downtown Disney, eating lunch at McDonald's and exploring the shops. With three little girls in the group, the Disney Princess store was a 'must." They walked in and, according to Kevin, a girl asked Sami if she wanted to be sprinkled with Pixie Dust. Sami agreed, and the girl dusted her head with green glitter. Sami looked expressionless at Kevin.
"Dad, what did she do to me?"
"She sprinkled you with Pixie Dust." Sami stared for a moment, letting the thought roll around in her head before she responded.
She looked up at Kevin, and in all seriousness asked, "Dad... can I fly?"
Of course, his is all second-hand, but hopefully I did the story justice.
2 years ago


3 comments:
SO cute! I haven't been to Downtown Disney in years. Sounds like we might need to take Mattie over there one of these days!
It's when our children say things like that that make it all worth it! SO cute!
Very funny!
Post a Comment