Friday, July 11, 2008

Allie's Dance Camp


Here's a video of Allie (second from left-- notice how she has no shoes :)-- see "Missed the Boat" post) doing the doll's dance she learned in dance camp during the past two weeks. This is only half her class-- they "performed" the dance for the parents on the last day, Thursday, in two groups. What cute little girls!



At the end of every one of the six classes, the teacher gave the girls time for free dance... which is something our free-spirited little Allie really needed-- that time to really break out and do the "fancy" stuff she was wanting to do. By the way, have you noticed Sami's little exclamations here and there? She wanted to be a part of it all so badly, poor thing. Maybe next year...

1 comment:

lishalou said...

that is so cute Krissy! I love checking your blog. You are so honest and down to earth. I love taking little girls to dance, it's the cutest thing ever to see how much they love to dress up. I can't wait til I start teaching my little kids classes. I currently am just renting space to teach teens and YSA, but I just love teaching kids! I am glad you are surviving and everything is well. Stay in touch! Love, the Sell's