Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Scriptures

Lately we've been reading as a family about Rameumptom in the Book of Mormon, the tower where the Zoramites would take turns to stand and pray a very misguided prayer. Last night I was gone taking a test, so Kev read with the girls on his own. When I came home to find the girls had gone to sleep, I asked how the evening had gone. Kev smiled and told me how scripture study went.

He had explained to the girls that the people would get up on the tower and pray "bad" prayers.

In all seriousness, Allie responded with, "Oh, like, 'Dear Heavenly Father, we do hit'?"

I died.

2 comments:

Heather said...

That is so funny! Allie cracks me up. I just love the way their little minds work!

Kati said...

Things don't very often make me laugh out loud :) Well, I guess 3 and four year old girls do :)